Friday 19 November 2010

Hell

I can still feel Monday like it was yesterday. And how it hurts..... Oh yes, it hurts like hell.

You know what REALLY hurts?

It's that I can still feel and remember every single detail about You that's stuck in my head. Every single detail of it. And it hurts.

How You smile while looking into my eyes. It's really hipnotizing. How You (sometimes) laugh at my unfunny jokes. How You say 'kayak' that's so annoyingly cute. How You say 'gitu ya' that's really..... You. How You would tell me stories with enthusiasm. How You strictly forbid me from smoking & telling me to do my thesis -that I do listen. How You giggle. How Your sleepy voice lullabies me to sleep. And how You say 'good night'.

It's all in my head. I can't get it out even if I try to. Now I don't even know how to feel when I remember it.

People say that you can't really appreciate what you have until it's gone. But how can you say something's gone when it's not even there in the first place.

All I can feel now is an empty feeling of disappointment. Disappointment of...... Something that's not even there.

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment